Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The 17-Day Diet - Cycle Two - Day Nine

I think maybe I've reached my plateau weight. This is about where I got for the wedding and then couldn't seem to lose any more. But, for the wedding, I ran out of time. Now, I don't have a time frame, I'm just trying to lose weight and get healthier. I guess if I were to set a weight and time goal, I'd say 140 pounds by Memorial Day (maybe a little sooner so I can find some new swimsuits). Being more comfortable in a swimsuit this summer will be a nice reward for working on my weight.

Here's tomorrow's higher-calorie menu.

Breakfast:
  • 1/2 C Breakstone LiveActive cottage cheese
  • 1 medium pear, sliced
  • 1 cup green tea
Lunch:
  • Grilled chicken breast
  • 1/2 C pinto beans
  • 1/2 C cooked corn
  • 1 cup green tea
Dinner:
  • Grilled salmon
  • Steamed broccoli
  • Sliced fresh tomato drizzled with 1 T olive oil or flaxseed oil mixed with vinegar and seasonings
  • 1 cup green tea
Snacks:
  • 6 oz. sugar-free, fruit-flavored yogurt
  • 1 medium apple
Starting weight: 158.4
Current weight: 148.6

2 comments:

Lynna said...

Just so you know - I ate a cookie for breakfast and wanted to wash it down with a doughnut but resisted the extra sugar rush. This is my idea of dieting :(
I'm so jealous of your will-power, lady!

Unknown said...

Haha. That's what I'd rather be eating!

And, trust me, I fail sometimes. I can't have sweets in the house. I WILL eat them.