Friday, January 13, 2012

Have a lovely weekend!

Pinned Image

Winter has finally arrived. Even though my car isn't warm until I get to work and I freeze the whole way, I don't mind the cold weather. It reminds me of home and snuggly snow days.

Since we don't have a fireplace, we're planning a trip to the lake house tonight to enjoy some warmth and relax by the fire. That's what winter is for, if you ask me.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Here are some fun links from around the Web.

A happy keyboard for happy people.

A sweet valentine's week gift.

Kitty shoes.

Animals made from ribbon (amazing!).

Nec specs.

Marshmallows for winter.

Lovely vintage button bracelet.

Dreamy shelves (that remind me of my mom's decorating).

p.s. stay tuned later today for the next 17 Day Diet post -- more good news to report.

Photo via Pinterest.

No comments: