Thursday, January 5, 2012

The 17 Day Diet - Day Three

I'm already down a full pound since Tuesday! Maybe it's water weight, maybe it's not. Either way, I'm pleased so far. I'm also happy about not ever feeling hungry. I've even skipped eating the snacks a few times.

Something else that is making this easier is that Jeff decided to eat the same food as me. When I've dieted in the past, he would make his own food or I'd cook something just for him. He gets to cheat a little more than I do, but I'm OK with that.

Here's tomorrow's menu:

Breakfast:
  • Kefir Smoothie: Mix 1 cup of kefir (it's in the milk and yogurt aisle) with 1 cup frozen, unsweetened berries, sugar-free fruit jam, and 1 T flaxseed oil. Blend until smooth.
  • 1 cup green tea
Lunch:
  • Large green salad topped with veggies, drizzled with 1 T flaxseed oil and 2 T balsamic vinegar
  • 6 oz. plain fat-free yogurt with 1 serving of fruit
  • 1 cup green tea
Dinner:
  • Plenty of grilled salmon and steamed asparagus
  • 1 cup green tea
Starting weight: 158.4
Current weight: 157.4

No comments: