Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The 17-Day Diet - Cycle Two - Day Three

Welcome to the third day! I'm only going to blog the menus every other day, because I only get to eat new stuff every other day. Makes sense, yeah?

I have a confession ... tonight is girl's night and I'm probably going to cheat a little. I'll still try to make good choices at the restaurant and watch my portions.

Here's tomorrow's higher-calorie menu.

Breakfast:
  • 2 scrambled eggs
  • 1/2 grapefruit
  • 1 cup green tea
Lunch:
  • Grilled chicken breast
  • 1 medium baked potato with 1 T fat-free sour cream (I'll use fat-free Greek yogurt)
  • 6 oz. sugar-free fruit-flavored yogurt
  • 1 cup green tea
Dinner:
  • Sirloin steak
  • Tossed salad with 1 T olive oil and 2 T balsamic vinegar
  • 1 cup green tea
Snacks:
  • 1 C fresh raspberries with 1 C sugar-free, fruit-flavored yogurt
  • Mediterranean spread: 1/2 C garbanzo beans (pureed and mixed with 1 T olive oil) and served on cucumber slices
Starting weight: 158.4
Current weight: 149.6

No comments: