Friday, January 27, 2012

Have a Relaxing Weekend.

Pinned Image

Are you doing anything fun this weekend? A few things I have planned include a bubble bath, a hair mask, reading more of Bossypants and hunting for new bedding. I'll probably work in a trip to the thrift stores, too. Also, I'm working on a surprise gift, but for obvious reasons, I can't tell you more about it just yet.

Here are some fun posts from around the Web.

Goodie bag gift idea.

A light fixture goes from drab to fab.

7 ways to wear spring dresses now.

Find a drink to match the music you're listening to.

Trend alert: micro prints.

Cute baby shower ideas.

Hilarious, but practical onion goggles.

A cozy kitchen before and after (click the links to the living room and entry way, too).

Whole wheat peanut butter cookies (must try these).

Fantastic event invitation suite.

More cookies I want to make (I have a sweet tooth problem).

In a pinch party hats.

Photo via.

No comments: