Friday, January 6, 2012

Have a Great Weekend!

Pinned Image

Friday came quick this week since my office was closed on Monday and I was home sick on Tuesday. I've finally been able to stop blowing my nose every other minute, and I'll be able to enjoy a kleenex-free weekend.

Since the weather here has been so nice lately (65 degrees today!), I'm really excited to spend some time outside and go to Eagle Days. The two-day event is mostly free except for a $5 fee to take an eagle-watching cruise. It'll be fun to get out on the lake again. I've been wanting to make it to this event for years now we have perfect weather and nothing else planned. I can't wait to go.

Here are some posts from around the Web.

Adorable DIY book planter.

Wonderful party-in-a-box idea.

Lovely ways to show your love.

Kind of obsessed with these number rings.

On dreams.

Neat home furnishings (my favorite is the cat bed).

Must try making these rosemary roasted cashews.

Inside Coco Chanel's apartment.

Copco bag caps might be the coolest thing ever.

Funny bread packaging.

I have a pig shaped cutting board, now I need this.

p.s. If you've been following The 17 Day Diet, check back tomorrow for Sunday's menu and more tips.

Photo via.

No comments: