Saturday, January 14, 2012

The 17 Day Diet - Day 12

I've lost a total of six pounds now! And, if you're curious, Jeff was down eight pounds since yesterday. He ate a salad and somehow weighed 15 pounds more. I told you it was ridiculous how much he fluctuates. I don't even know how it's scientifically possible. Maybe he should see a doctor.

I'm on track so far today, but football and a fireplace make me want to have cocktails ... and pizza. I'm trying to resist, but I'm not sure how well I'll do. Maybe it'll be OK if I have thin crust with a little cheese. Probably not. I'll have a salad. Depressing.

If I do give in to the booze temptation, I'll have Pearl Cucumber vodka with diet tonic. OK, OK ... I'm having one now. Don't judge me.

Here's tomorrow's menu.

Breakfast:
  • Kefir smoothie
  • 1 cup green tea
Lunch:
  • Tuna tossed with 1 T olive oil and a T of vinegar
  • 1 cup green tea
Dinner:
  • Plenty of roasted turkey or chicken
  • Tomato and onion salad, tossed with fat free salad dressing
  • 1 cup green tea
Snacks:
  • 2nd fruit serving
  • 2nd probiotic serving
Starting weight: 158.4
Current weight: 152.4

No comments: