Monday, January 9, 2012

The 17 Day Diet - Day Seven

As I suspected, the scale was not kind this morning. It could be worse, but I've gone up a few ounces. I'm not discouraged though. I'm still happy with my results so far.

I'm starting to feel like a rabbit who eats chicken and fish. SO MANY VEGETABLES! I just need to be more creative with my cooking, I think. I'll let you know if I come up with any good ideas. In the mean time, here's tomorrow's menu.

Breakfast:
  • 6 oz. plain low-fat yogurt, mixed with 1 cup berries or other fruit (chopped). You may sweeten the mixture with Truvia or 1 T of sugar-free jam.
  • 1 cup green tea
Lunch:
  • Salmon salad: 2 cups of salad vegetables, baked or canned salmon, drizzled with 1 T flaxseed oil and 2 T balsamic vinegar and seasonings
  • 1 cup green tea
Dinner:
  • Ground turkey patties, with steamed vegetables and a side salad, drizzled with 1 T flaxseed oil and 2 T balsamic vinegar
  • 1 cup green tea
Snacks:
  • 2nd fruit serving
  • 2nd probiotic serving

Starting weight: 158.4
Current weight: 155.8

No comments: