Monday, February 6, 2012

The 17-Day Diet - Cycle Two - Day 15

Well, Super Bowl Sunday killed my diet. Sunday morning I weighed 146.8, this morning I was 149.4. Word to the wise, you can't get away with eating pizza and buffalo chicken dip while on a diet. Who knew?

I did well today though. It may take a few days to get back to 146.8, but at least I made it there once and know I can get back quickly.

Here's tomorrow's higher-calorie menu.

Breakfast:
  • 1 C lean granola mixed with with 6 oz. sugar-free, fruit-flavored yogurt
    (note: 1 C of lean granola gives you your 2 servings of natural starch for the day)
  • 1 medium peach, sliced
  • 1 cup green tea
Lunch:
  • Fruit salad: 1/2 C LiveActive Breakstone cottage cheese with 1 C diced fruit served on a generous bed of lettuce
  • 1 cup green tea
Dinner:
  • Grilled pork chops
  • Steamed or boiled cabbage
  • 1 cup green tea
Snacks:
  • 1 medium apple or pear
  • 2nd probiotic serving of your choice
Starting weight: 158.4
Current weight: 149.4 :(

No comments: