Friday, February 10, 2012

Have a Wonderful Weekend!


















































Hello! This weekend "the world's largest pub crawl" is happening here at the lake. We've normally avoided it, but this year we're not so much going to crawl, as we are squat. The thought of going bar to bar on a cramped school bus with a bunch of drunk strangers doesn't sound that great to me. But, hanging out with friends at one of the bars on the route? That sounds like a good time. So that's the plan. It's a Mardi Gras themed pub crawl ... I doubt we'll dress up. We'll see.

I  hope you have a great weekend! Here are some fun posts from around the Web.

An awesome sweatshirt for cat ladies (I want it ... bad).

Neat DIY spoon pendant light.

How to use spices.

One of the best feelings.

Some banging heels.

A stylish Forever Lazy.

Target shopping tips (including the markdown schedule!).

If I can't have the real thing, I'll take this.

Lunch for a rough day.

Look at this hair!

p.s. If you've been following The 17-Day Diet, the final weight for cycle two is in! 145.2. Total lost in two cycles: 13.2 pounds (Yaaaaaaaay!!!).

Image via.

No comments: