Friday, February 17, 2012

Bits of My Week

This has been a busy week and I'm so excited to welcome the weekend.
Here are a few of my favorite things from the last few days.

February's Birchbox.















Low-cal (for cake) chocolate sponge cake.













Valentine's Day manicure.



















My favorite French white wine for Valentine's Day dinner.
(Chateau de Montfort Vouvray)

Kevin rolling around, like the fat cat he is.





















I hope you had a great week, too, and that you have an even better weekend.

Here are a few posts from around the Web.

Amazing pencil carving art.

This comic made me laugh.

Asparagus recipe I'm going to try this weekend.

A cute, cozy outfit.

Nice rugs.

I love type, I love cats. This makes me happy.

A great skirt for summer at the lake.

Beautiful things -- very fun to look through.

Super fun chair and ottoman.


No comments: