Friday, February 3, 2012

Have a Super Weekend!

Pinned Image

I know this isn't the usual weigh in time, but I'm excited to announce that I'm back to my exact wedding weight! When I ballooned up to 161 six months the wedding I never thought I'd see 147.6 again. My new promise to myself: never go over 150 again.

And now I'll tell you that I'm looking forward to, but also dreading Super Bowl Sunday. Did you know it's the second biggest eating day of the year? (I recently read that somewhere.) We're all doomed.

Enjoy the big game!

Here are some posts from around the Web.

Classic Barbie bathing suit.

Gorgeous coasters.

Skirt I'd love to own.

A leopard print wall!

Cutest butter dish ever.

What to wear to a Valentines Day party.

If this were my office, I'd get so much work done (because I'd never leave).

A kitchen with turquoise back splash tiles (I'm in love).

February naughtycessities.

Lovely latte art.

I'll leave you with this (it probably will make your day).



Image via.

No comments: