Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The 17-Day Diet - Cycle Two - Day 17

I have arrived! Two cycles down, one to go. I'll take my final cycle-two weight in the morning. I'll let you know how it goes.

I'm still contemplating officially doing the third cycle. The third cycle is similar to the second, but with expanded natural starch and fruit lists, and you get to eat pasta and bread! In moderation, of course.

Even though I haven't lost as much weight this cycle, I'm still feeling good. My pants are huge, my stomach is flatter, and to put it politely, my digestion is in order. I've made a habit of eating better, and am getting more savvy about low-fat cooking. Now I'm just over a pound away from weighing what I did in high school and 6.6 pounds away from my goal! My next goal will be to tone ... I guess I better start working out.

Many of you have given me nice words of encouragement and congratulations on my success so far. Thanks for joining me on this journey.

Starting weight: 158.4
Current weight: 146.6

No comments: