Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Blow Dryer Revolution

Product view

Until I borrowed my cousin’s hair dryer last summer, I didn’t know what I was missing. I thought not matter what, it was going to take me 20 minutes to get my long hair dry. Wrongo, my friends. Turns out, there are much better options than a crappy, scorching hot, slight-breeze-producing blow dryer. So finally, after dreaming of it since July, I decided to invest in a professional-grade blow dryer.

I bought a Sedu Revolution Pro Tourmaline Ionic 4000i. It was everything I’d dreamed of. I chose this model because it’s compact, has air speeds up to 80 mph, and is designed to reduce heat-styling damage. I have fine, easily-damaged hair. For me, the less heat the better. Also, it comes with a nine foot cord and a two-year warranty!

Comparing it to my last blow dryer was like night and day.  My old dryer took 20 minutes to get my hair dry, and was so hot I could see steam rolling from my strands. With the Sedu, my hair was dry in 10 minutes and straight and shiny enough to not have to use a flat iron afterwards (!!!). The most amazing thing was that it did it all without the scorching heat that has been damaging my hair.

Like I said, a professional dryer is an investment, but it already is worth it.

If you’d like to read other reviews for this model, click here.

Image via.

No comments: