Friday, September 30, 2011

Have a great weekend.





Last weekend Jeff and I took a boat cruise out on the lake. When we left the dock it was fairly warm and sunny, but clouds rolled in right after we were out of the cove (of course). Even though I was a little chilly, I still enjoyed exploring a part of the lake we hadn’t been before. I’m excited to go out again this weekend and see more leaves turning!

Here are some posts I enjoy from around the Web. Maybe you will, too.

A cozy place to sleep in the airport.

Ten words you need to stop misspelling.

Make your own fringy streamers!

Fun lipstick colors.

Print your own wooden invitations.

Very cool DIY orb light.

Giant paint by number.

Rosemary Lemonade Gin Slushes … Yum!

Make your own wall art.

I think I’m going to buy this e-book.

No comments: