Friday, September 2, 2011

Oh, Hello There

Hi. I’m Amanda DeWit – a twentysomething with a love of many things, including my wonderful husband, Jeff, and my ridiculously out-of-control cat, Kevin.

Since graduating college in 2009 with a major in Public Relations, I’ve been working as a graphic designer for a health system. That one graphic design class I took in college really paid off! You may think I’m crazy, but I can honestly say I love my job and I’m really lucky to have found something I enjoy so much. For my creativity, I have to thank my grandma who always had glitter, feathers, paper, glue and a million other things for me to “make art” with. Let’s just say I’ve gotten better since I was five – at least grandma thinks so.

I’m excited to start a blog to share the things I find interesting, the things I create, and maybe to offer some inspiration in one way or another.  

I plan to post some of my designs; share adventures, recipes; and fun stuff; and probably tell you stories about my cat. I’m not sure how inspiring you may find Kevin, but he’s usually worth a laugh.

I’m really looking forward to this.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: