Friday, September 23, 2011

Have a great weekend.



It’s amazing how leaving the office on a Friday feels so different than any other work day. A feeling of relief and relaxation comes over me. I’m just ready to rest a little and see friends again. Halleluiah for weekends.

Tomorrow I desperately need to clean my neglected house. I’m also hoping to squeeze in a boat ride while it's still warm enough, finish up a few projects and make a delicious meal for Jeff and I.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Here are some things I enjoy from around the Web. Maybe you will, too.


Lovely list of gifts for new mothers.

Adorable tote bag.

I’m a sucker for beautiful, personalized calligraphy.

Pretty nail polish.

Super cool Back to the Future shoes.

Pretty scarf.

Cute stop-motion baby announcement.

(Photo via Style Me Pretty)

No comments: