Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pumpkin Decorating Ideas

Last week I was thumbing through the October issue of Country Living magazine and was inspired by their fun Halloween/pumpkin decorating ideas.

As much as I hate to admit it, I’m one of those people who decorates for holidays too early. I just get excited and can’t help myself. I'm trying really hard to wait until Oct. 1 to put pumpkins on my patio. I guess it gives me time to plan which of these beauties I'll decorate with this year.



These gilded gourds and pumpkins make me swoon (top) (bottom).


Black and white pumpkins! I’m in love. Get the how-to here.


This bookshelf pumpkin tree made my jaw drop.

This decoupage pumpkin is genius.

See more of Country Living’s pumpkin decorating ideas here.

(photos via countryliving.com)

No comments: