I loved summer's bright nails, but it's time to embrace fall (as if I haven't already: evidence #1, 2, 3, 4) and paint my nails for the season.
I've been wearing lots of gold jewelry lately so I wanted something to match it. I used
It’s really easy to do.
1) pick your nail polish and glitter
2) paint two coats of the nail polish
3) apply top coat to the part of your nail where you want the glitter to go (I like the tips)
4) dip a separate small brush into the top coat, then into the glitter, and apply it to your nail
5) apply a top coat over your entire nail to seal the glitter in