Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Pinned Image

We've been so blessed this year, and this holiday season I'm thankful for many things. Here are a few.
1) My wonderful husband who takes care of me, our house, our cars and our cat
2) That we both are employed
3) Family and friends - near and far
4) A warm, cozy house to go home to everyday
5) And, of course, health and happiness

Tomorrow morning we're off to Kansas City to enjoy some time with my step dad's family. Then we're coming back to the lake and spending the rest of the long weekend at my family reunion. I'm so excited to see everyone! Tonight I'll be baking up a storm. A few things I'm bringing are two raisin cream pies, rolls, shrimp cocktail, a triple dipper crockpot of chocolate, caramel, and cheese fondue (complete with things to dip) and of course, wine. It's always a blast when my family gets together - good food and good company, what more could you ask for?

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday. See you Monday.

Image via.

No comments: