Friday, November 18, 2011

Have a great weekend!




Happy Friday! Any plans for the weekend? I'm decorating for Christmas - I'd be lying if I said I hadn't already started - at least I'm waiting until after Thanksgiving to decorate the outside of the house. I see the arguement of not decorating before Thanksgiving, but I do too much decorating to only have it up a few weeks. And, like I said, I won't decorate the outside until it's time (so I don't offend any Christmas decoration haters). Have you put your decorations up yet or are you waiting?

Here are some links I enjoy from around the web, maybe you wil, too.

Really fabulous e-zine.

This makes me want to work for Google.

Lovely harvest dinner inspiration shoot.

How to make 3D paper ball ornaments (cool!).

Learn to speak Chinese.

Great DIY paint swatch chandelier.

Sweet nail polish.

I love cats, and this blog full of cat comics.

These look delicious.

Kitten eyeliner tutorial.

Double dark chocolate pomegranate cookies. o. m. g.

Illustration via.

No comments: