Friday, November 11, 2011

Have a great weekend!



Happy Veterans Day. I can almost guarantee my grandma tied a yellow ribbon around the tree outside the farmhouse today. I'd like to give a special thanks to my grandpas, uncles, cousins and father-in-law for your service and sacrifice. And, to those who are currently serving our country or have served before, thank you for all you do.



























Also, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 comes out on DVD and Blu-Ray today! I'm too cheap to see movies in theaters (unless we go to Cinema Suites) so I'm soooooooooooooo excited to buy it tonight. After I watch it, I'll probably be really sad it's over. Like when you finish a good book and are sad about leaving the characters behind. *sigh* I'm already depressed thinking about it.

I hope you have a great weekend. Here are some links I enjoy from around the Web. Maybe you will, too.

Great idea for an extra touch when hosting a party.

I need this shirt.

Go here. I laughed so hard I cried.

Great idea for personalizing wood items.

How to fix broken powder makeup.

T-shirt makeovers.

Pear wafer recipe (this would be so great on a cheese plate).

Avoid permanently losing your camera by doing this.

Make your own striped drapes.

Is this real?

Real life Timon and Pumba.

The perfect wine glass.


Photos via and via.

No comments: