Friday, December 23, 2011

Have a Merry Weekend!





































We'll be on the road tonight, traveling to see family and friends (blasting Christmas music on the way). Kevin is coming with us, so it could be an interesting trip. He'll be wearing his Christmas sweater and looking extra handsome. I'm secretly hoping he finds a girlfriend at my mom's farm, and we'll get to come home with two kitties. We shall see.

I hope you all have a very merry Christmas!

Neat wine etiquette tips.

Some really great 2012 calendars.

Dreamy cloud-shaped doughnuts.

Pretty winter ezine. (I especially love the clever "Big Cookies, Small World" section.)

Awesome cafe in Los Altos, CA.

I'm a list maker. Here's a blog all about lists (!).

Fantastic New Years wedding palette.

Adorable snowflake garland DIY.

One fabulous wall.

p.s. If you like our Christmas card above, you can hire me to make a custom card for you and your family, too. I also design birthday party invitations, birth announcements, Christmas cards and more - all made especially for you. Email me if you'd like to know more.

No comments: