Friday, December 2, 2011

Have a great weekend!


















Yes, that's what it looks like. My Christmas tree is on its side. Kevin decided to go exploring through the branches and knocked it over. It was exactly what I wanted to hear at 5:30 a.m. So I got up, made sure he wasn't trapped under it, found him hiding behind the dresser, told him he was naughty and shut him in his room (the laundry room with his litter box and food). He was quiet the rest of the morning. Too quiet maybe. I fell back asleep and didn't hear my alarm go off - and then I was 45 minutes late for work. It's the first time I've ever done that. I blame Kevin.

Now my weekend plans include standing my tree back up and putting all the ornaments back in place. Thank God for shatterproof bulbs.

Here are a few links I enjoy from around the Web. Maybe you will, too.

Where you'll find me at parties.

The perfect gamer alarm clock.

Beautiful DIY spruced up lantern.

Gifts for your pet.

Seriously beautiful interiors by Gary Spain.

We've booked a ski trip to the Black Hills. Here's where we're staying.

Ridiculous, but probably will make you laugh.

Short film about living in an IKEA catalog.

Pretty arrow cuff bracelet.

Gift guide for girls (under $25!).

No comments: