Friday, December 16, 2011

Have a great weekend!




















Hello! This week I was able to attend an advanced Photoshop class in St. Louis. It was fun because it was my first business travel experience. I felt pretty official driving up to my hotel, navigating roads, adjusting to heavy traffic and being alone in a big city. I met up with a friend for dinner, and made a new friend in class who kindly took me to lunch with her. It was nice to do something different during the week.

When I came home, Jeff had dinner cooking, a bottle of white wine chilled and gave me early Christmas presents - Tina Fey's book Bossypants, and a mandolin slicer that I've wanted for a long time. He made us chicken breats stuffed with red bell peppers and cream cheese, his signature mashed potatoes with sautèd onions and crab, and green beans (as seen above). It was delicious. I suggested he cook dinner more often - we'll see.

I hope you have a great weekend. Here are some links from around the Web.

Love this fun bike print.

Adorable kissing clothespin.

Insane money origami.

Delicious looking hot chocolate cupcakes.

Get an Hermès wallpaper for your desktop.

Make your own festive-topped jars.

Four gifts that give.

Microwave candy treats.

Hot chocolate with peppermint cream.

No comments: