Friday, October 14, 2011

Have a great weekend.


Hello! Have any fun plans for the weekend? We have some friends coming to visit from NW Iowa. Also, Jeff’s parents are headed this way to stay with us Sunday and Monday. I’m excited to relax a little and get out on the lake. In reality, I’ll probably spend most of the weekend cooking and cleaning my kitchen. That’s the price you pay, I suppose. If I’m lucky, next week I’ll be able to tell you how smoothly my in-laws first visit went. Pray for me.

Here are some posts I enjoy from around the Web. Maybe you will, too.

Three cute DIY nail designs.

If you’re a girl who likes romantic comedies, this article will probably make you laugh out loud.

Great ways to display art.



Fragrances for fall.

Things you should make or buy.

Makeover for your ugly chandelier.


(Illustration via Happiness, Etc)

No comments: