Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bookshelf Inspiration

I am crazy about bookshelves and wish my house had one (that's where Pinterest makes me happy and sad at the same time). When I get one, I can't wait to fill it with pretty books and thrift store treasures.
 
I really like the combination of big books, little books and different sized knick
knacks. Also, I need that chair.

The pillows are an interesting choice, but I love the bar shelf and the framed
and matted black and white photos.

I really like thow they used color to create uniformity.

They broke up the shelves perfectly with photos, storage containers, books and fun objects.

Really, I'm just jealous of this entire room.
I need a fireplace. Bad.

I love library ladders. I really like the furniture, too, but I'm afraid of white.
And, I've been seeing a trend of hanging pictures or mirrors on the outside of the
bookshelves. I like it, but I think I prefer smaller things to hang. Thoughts?
(photos via Pinterest)

No comments: