Here are some helpful tips from other blogs for cleaning around the house.
- Scum proof your shower doors.
- Clean your dishwasher.
- Get your windows (and their sills) extra clean.
- Clean your top-loading washing machine.
- Clean out your dryer ducts.
- Money-saving cleaning products (and ways to use them).
Here a few of my own tricks:
- Use sticky lint rollers to clean lampshades.
- Wash windows with newspaper.
- Use SOS on sliding door tracks.
- Wash small rugs in the washing machine on gentle cycle, then let them air dry -- they come out looking like new.
If you're in the mood for some spring cleaning too, here's a thorough checklist that can help keep you on track.