Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My Biggest Pet Peeves

It’s not very often that I complain, but today I’m in the mood. So let’s talk about pet peeves. What are the little things that drive you crazy? I have a few.
I hate:
When people write statements that end with a question mark.
I never thought of it like that before? (Clearly that’s not a question and should end with a period.)
When drivers can’t pick a lane or forget that cruise control is a thing.
Being cut off by an indecisive driver or playing an annoying game of I pass you, you pass me, really grinds my gears.
When people don’t wash their hands after using the restroom.
Seriously, it’s gross. I don’t care if you think you don’t need to – just remember that every person who came out of that stall also touched the door lock that you just touched, too. And you want to have THAT on your hands all day? Eww.
What are some of your pet peeves?
Image via.

No comments: