Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thrifty Thursday – Navigating Craigslist

Minus the creepy Missed Connections section of Craigslist, I’m a fan of the site. We bought our washer and dryer and sold a like-new XL twin mattress set there. It's a great place to find used stuff you could'nt afford to buy new. The main downfall of Craigslist, in my opinion, is its ease of use, or lack thereof.

I saw a post on View along the Way about Craigslist shopping tips, and it blew my mind. Everyone needs to know these things!

First, let me tell you about Craiggers. It’s all the Craigslist content, but it’s user-friendly. You can see photos without having to click through each post and you can search using more specific criteria. Amazing.


Second, I’m not into stealing full posts, so go check out more Craigslist navigation tips here. Seriously, click. There’s some good stuff over there.

Happy Craigslising!

Image via.

No comments: