Friday, March 2, 2012

Have a Wonderful Weekend!

Pinned Image

Hi there! I'm happy it's Friday even though I have no significant weekend plans. Something on my to-do list is do laundry, iron everything that needs it and take another load of clothes and things to the local consignment shops. My closet is in desperate need of some love and now is as good of a time as any. I'm using the above photo as inspiration. I could really use that shoe storage!

How about you? Is it too early to start your spring cleaning?

I hope you have a great weekend. Here are some posts from around the Web.

Do you look like your home?

Playing with the moon.

A smart whisk.

A lady with style.

Lovely arrow bracelet.

Some real party animals.

What the happiest people do on their lunch hour.

Shape up your arms.

DIY pinwheel art.

A gorgeous forest wedding shoot.

Pretty half-moon mani.

Adorable peplums.

What happens at ELLE after dark.

Octopus for hire.

An excited scale.

Image via.

No comments: