I’ve never been good at resisting my sweet tooth, but this recipe gives me a little less to worry about.
Normally, reduced-fat ingredients aren’t as good, but in the case of this peanut butter pie, you’d never know the difference. And, it’s super easy to make.
- 8 oz. reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. light whipped topping, thawed
- ½ C powdered sugar
- ½ C reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1 prepared reduced-fat graham cracker pie crust or 1 prepared granola pie crust
- Chocolate syrup for drizzling (optional)
In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and powdered sugar until blended. Add peanut butter and mix until blended. Fold in whipped topping. Pour mixture into pie shell. Refrigerate for an hour before serving.