Monday, July 23, 2012

Welcome.

If you come visit us, this is now what you'll see at our front door. Since our wedding, I've known I wanted to use some of the iron decorations we used as wedding decor to decorate our small outdoor areas. Well, it's a year later and I've finally done it. Here are some photos of our newly redecorated front porch (It's tiny, I know).




I was particularly excited about the welcome mat I found at Target that matched my existing bird, turquoise, purple and green color scheme. I'm so happy the $12 dollar rug could tie it all together.

The iron yard stands and wreath were purchased at Hobby Lobby (when iron was 50 percent off), then painted, used in our wedding and now adorn our stoop. The planter was a thrift store find, and the plants were bought on sale at the end of last season. Total re-do, including the cost of the re-used iron, was about $45.

Stay tuned for the back patio. It too is tiny, but at least it's cute and inviting. :)

No comments: