Friday, April 6, 2012

Have a Wonderful Weekend!



Have you ever had a week where you feel like you're behind on everything? I'm having one. I've been super busy at work, busy cleaning the dock and boat (every night this week), and busy watching my house get dirtier and dirtier (it's amazing how that happens when you're hardly home at all). I'm exhausted, and am looking forward to a weekend of catching up. Also, I'm excited to relax and enjoy a delicious Easter dinner on Sunday. There probably will be some reminiscing about the matching Easter dresses my mom had my sister and I wear when we were little. I couldn'd find a picture to share with you -- just imagine it would be something similar to this:



I hope you have a fun Easter weekend. Here are some posts from around the Web.

Fresh ways to wear your oxfords.

Genius uses for old pallets.

How to feel better on a bad day.

Mini bread bowl breakfast.

Re-grow celery!

Long hair.

Fringed lantern tutorial.

Cool resumes.

Make an origami Easter bunny.

Bringing the outside in.

Modern wedding cakes.

MORE modern wedding cakes.

Images: 1, 2

No comments: