Friday, August 10, 2012

Have a Great Weekend!

Pinned Image

Hello! This week has been great for a few reasons; Local elections are over (thank you, Jesus), I got a free lunch on Thursday and I started a new part time job! Yep, I'm a two-job woman now, doing something I really never thought I would -- retail. But, selling clothes may come naturally ... I mean, I love clothes! Now if I can only figure out where everything goes in the store and keep my OCD at bay, I'll be fine (Seriously, I'm already obsessed with straightening the racks and sweeping the dressing room floors).

So, If you're ever in Osage Beach, stop by BCBG in the outlet mall and see me!

I hope you have a great weekend! Here are some posts from around the Web.

A clock worth a "fortune."

Cool corner gallery.

Apparently, this happens.

Creepy, but cool Halloween idea.

The cutest chicken coop on Earth.

Purrrrfect pillowcases.

The perfect tacky Christmas party outfit (it's never too early to start planning)

Awesome necklaces.

Fun brown paper sack idea.

Chevron DIY roundup.
Image via.

No comments: