Friday, January 20, 2012

Have a great weekend!

Pinned Image

As pretty as images like this are, I'm ready for summer. I need more boating and watersports in my life. I'm already scouting swimsuits. Only a few months away!

Speaking of swimsuits ... the first cycle of the 17-Day Diet is over! I've gone from 158.4 to 150 (8.4 pounds!). The plan for the weekend: eat what I want, but in moderation. Second cycle starts Monday! In case I feel the urge to pig out, the Victoria's Secret swimsuit catalog is sitting open for a little extra motivation.

I hope you have a fabulous weekend. Here are some posts from around the Web.

DIY fork ring. (I had one when I was younger ... I still have the monogram bracelet to match!)

My greatest fear.

Super cute kid party idea.

Really great rustic-chic table numbers.

I'd camp every weekend if I had this.

The mug for you, if you have a moustache.

Scotch eggs (these might be the perfect breakfast).

Jaw-dropping rehearsal dinner decor.

The perfect winter coozie.

Sweet dreams.

A great outfit.

Some great rooms.

I NEED these.

Photo via.

No comments: